As a natural part of the aging process, wrinkles occur most frequently in areas exposed to
Welcome to the Patient Education page. Here you can learn more about common skin conditions and how they can be treated. If you have any questions about a condition, please call and make an appointment so we can help you.
- Warts are small growths that appear most frequently on the hands and feet.
- Skin cancer is the most common form of human cancer, affecting more than one million
- Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that causes facial redness and/or acne-like pimples.
- "Rash" is a general term for a wide variety of skin conditions. A rash refers to a change that
- Psoriasis is a condition that creates red, flaky plaques of skin. Psoriasis affects as many as 7.5 million people, including children, in the United States.
- Moles are growths, often brown, that can appear anywhere on the skin.
- Acne is the most frequent skin condition seen by dermatologists in the United States.